Wednesday, January 4, 2012

31 DAYS TO A BETTER ORDINARY DAY 2 & 3

 


Day 2- Morning To-Do Redo: With the many goals of the new year getting into a routine is main one for me. I have decided to make some changes to my routine to make sure that I get my quiet time in before everything else. This may a long morning routine but I really need to put down every detail.
 5:15: Up and Make Coffee
5:15-6 Quiet time
6:00-6:45- Get Kenny up and moving, check fb, check e-mail, work on blog, get my daily list ready. Organize anything that needs to be done before other kids get up.
6:45-7:30- Still trying to figure out what to put here, everyone is still asleep (Maybe more quiet time).
7:30-8:20- Wake up Hubby, and other kids. Get then ready to leave,start laundry, make sure kids have done chores, get everyone out the door.
8:20-9- More of a blank spot. Chat with ladies, finish up any computer work.
9:00-9:30- Start my daily work.
9:30-10:00- Work on at least one de-clutter area.

This is a rough draft that over time will be updated.

Day 3: The Weekly Calender: With this day I was suppose to set a weekly calender. I already have my desk calender with everything for the week on it.


How do you organize your mornings? How do you organize your week?

Don't forget it is never to late to start this challenge just jump over to Gospel Homemaking

No comments:

Post a Comment