Monday, January 2, 2012

BETTER LATE THEN NEVER (31 DAYS TO A BETTER ORDINARY)




This is an old challenge ran at "Gospelhomemaking.com" but with on of my goals this new year to get my life better organized I will be doing it.

Day 1 is  Calender System:
I know everyone is going to electronic calenders and that is fine but as for me not to crazy about it. I have two calenders that I use in my home.

First, is the desk calender could not live without it. It is nice having the calender right in font of me all the time so that I can jot down what needs to be done when,

Second is my purse planner. This one is really nice when I am out and about and need to set an appointment or need to add something to my to-do list.

With this being said I have the calenders but at times do not keep them up to do date. So starting this week I will make sure that on Sunday evenings I sit down and coordinate all both of my calenders.

What type of calenders do you have? What is your system for keeping them all up to date?

No comments:

Post a Comment