Wednesday, August 26, 2015

SIT AND STAND STROLLERS ARE PERFECT FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS ON THE GO


My 3 year old daughter’s nursery school is a mile walk from our apartment. As such, our stroller isn’t just a luxury, but a necessity for both her younger brother and her, when she wants to take a rest. She’s a good walker, but occasionally enjoys hitching a ride in the Joey toddler seat attached to our Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller. She loves the toddler seat because she feels “like a big girl” since she is not actually strapped into the stroller. I love it because it is light and easily collapses when it holds no passengers.

Since my daughter goes to nursery school midafternoon a few days a week, we have time to play at home or go to the park before she goes to school. Sometimes, in an effort to break up the long trek there, I will take her and my son to a park equidistant between our home and the preschool.  Frequently, she will bring her doll stroller and walk beside me, pushing it as I guide us through the park. Later, while she’s in class, I will either run errands or play with my son in the park, her babydoll and baby carriage tucked into the storage basket of our stroller.

My sit and stand stroller and toddler seat are perfect for the active lifestyle of my family. My son gets to accompany his big sister on her outings and my daughter gets to safely explore her own independence with the knowledge that she can still always hitch a ride with mom.

1 comment: